4.16.2009

Last Tango at Violet's- Goodbye Muffin Top


VIOLETS: 482 Broadway Saratoga Springs, NY

It's not that I want to accept my muffin top, but I am a busy mama and I don't always have "work on your muffin top" in the forefront of my mind. Sure I would love to do 500 crunches a day and never eat anything white, but puh-lease.

So instead I rely on great fashion advice (even when it comes to undergarments) from Laura Farrar, owner of Violet's of Saratoga on Broadway.

She has a line of AMAZING cami's that not only help to suck in and smooth, they are long. This is unique. Many hit right at the waist and you spend the day tugging at them while they just keep bunching up. The camisoles at Violet's by Last Tango are seamless and she carries them in black and ivory (possibly in more colors, but I own black and ivory). The price point is really nice - under $40.

She suggests wearing them under tunics, over jeans and pulling them right down under your bum so that they stay put all day and you have one less thing to tug at. Your hands are probably busy enough tugging at your children!

PSSST..
Violet's accepts the s.m. Token! Do you have one? You will save 10% on every purchase when you show your token in person at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment