4.25.2009

A Night of Pampering

"GREAT event! I had so much fun and felt so cosmopolitan! Thanks for organizing a great night out!"

This past Thursday was our Mom’s Spa Night Out event hosted by Spa Cascada.

Just stepping through the door was immediately soothing – guests were greeted by that undeniable and relaxing spa aroma, gentle sounds of ocean waves and flickering candlelight adorning the graceful Victorian architecture and woodwork. Spa Cascada provided the perfect atmosphere to forget the worries of our days and enjoy an evening out.




We indulged on a tasty array of snacks provided by The Wheatfields. The bruschetta and antipasta were delicious and I personally could not get enough of their famous aged cheddar cheese wheel. I will definitely be checking out their Happy Hour so I can sample more.

I was a bit envious of everyone else enjoying a glass (or two!) of wine, provided by Malta Wine & Liquor. I couldn’t partake because I am pregnant but I did feel pretty fancy sipping sparkling Saratoga water. After all those tasty treats and beverages it was tough but so worth it to squeeze in a scrumptious cookie from Park 19 - for me, the cinnamon roll cookie definitely hit the spot!





Amy, from Spa Cascada, did an amazing job sculpting my eyebrows and was even kind enough to provide some skincare advice and cleanser samples. I cannot wait to go back in a couple of weeks to enjoy their Mother’s Day special – a Simplicity Facial, manicure and pedicure for just $125!





The best part of the evening, though, was the time spent with friends both old and new. Thanks to all who attended – we hope you had a wonderful evening. And, if you missed this event, be sure to check out the details of our Mother’s Day event at Genevieve’s coming up on May 7th. We can’t wait for another fun night out with all of our great Saratoga Mamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment