5.29.2009

The Flowers Are Going In





Summer is really here in Saratoga. The city is working hard and putting in the lovely flowers that they always do to bring Saratoga Springs to life for the season!

I remember when we lived downtown when I was growing up and our house on Union Ave.
#56 Union Ave to be exact. It was a Queen Anne to Condo conversion project that my mother did with her realty firm that she worked with, and it makes me proud to think of her as a working mom. Anyway we would drive west on Union Ave to take the right onto Circular and the sign that was replanted each day with that day's date in flowers that said SARATOGA always gave me a smile.

I took a quick shot this morning with my blackberry phone when I was on Broadway of the beds around each tree that line the street. At first when I was driving and late for my appointment I was frustrated at the trucks lined up with all of the flowers in them because I couldn't find a parking spot. But Now I am over it. The delay was well worth it for the beauty.
{Lizzie}

No comments:

Post a Comment