5.12.2009

YUM! Pizza




You know it. You have seen it. But have you tasted it? Did you know that at lunch time it's packed with moms and dads meeting downtown for lunch with strollers in tow?

D'Andrea's Pizza has been at 33 Caroline street for as long as I can remember. The outside decor is iconic and the menu is filled with delights from "Grubs" (hot grinder subs) to gourmet pizzas. I grew up in the area so I remember hitting D'Andrea's at 3am (they are open till 4am on Fri+Sat) with my friends after a night of partying or after one of my husbands gigs. I don't get to stay up that late now but if I did I would be right back there!

Stop in next time you are downtown. Rory and his crew would love to serve you and your kids and your s.m. Token gets you 10% off! The discount is good on delivery too- so just let them know that you have it when you call up and then show it at your door.

{lizzie}

No comments:

Post a Comment